Accessing this site, including any content, information, or data that is identified with this site (herein referred to as the 'Website') signifies that you (herein referred to as the 'User') agree to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may change at any time at our sole discretion.
1. The content, information and data of this Website is owned by Polar Orbits Systems Integration Inc. and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws. The registered trademark
is owned by Polar Orbits Systems Integration Inc. (herein referred to as 'Polar Orbits').
All other brands, logos and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
2. Any links to external websites are provided 'as is' and do not imply an endorsement or suitability by Polar Orbits or a relationship with Polar Orbits. Any User accessing those websites does so at his or her own risk.
3. This Website is provided 'as is'. Any User who accesses this Website does so solely at his or her own risk. Polar Orbits does not warrant the availability of this Website, that this Website is error free, or that it is suitable for the User. Polar Orbits, it's employees and/or shareholders are in no way responsible for or liable for any damages, howsoever caused, arising out of the use or non-availability of this Website or use of content, information, or data provided by this Website.
4. By posting via email, or any other method, any content, information, or data to this Website, the User grants Polar Orbits full use of the information or its derivatives, for any purpose whatsoever, without acknowledgement or compensation to the User.
5. Any dispute arising out of the use of this Website is governed by the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada and are to be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the legal boundaries of the city of Ottawa in the province of Ontario, Canada.